Located on a 12 acre campus in Boca Raton, Florida, the Habilitation Center, which was incorporated in 1978, is a private, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization.
Our mission is to equip adults with special needs with the knowledge, skills and behavior needed to lead useful and productive lives, with dignity, respect and independence.
By offering a challenging range of comprehensive, individually-tailored vocational training programs and support services, our adults with disabilities have a unique opportunity to maximize their inherent potential and to become productive, contributing members of the community.
While a body and mind may have limitations, the power and potential of the human spirit, when nurtured in an empowering environment like the Habilitation Center, are limitless.
- United Way of Palm Beach County
- United Way to Broward County
- State of Florida, Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Interagency Council on Disabilities, Palm Beach County
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
- South Florida Manufacturers Association
- NISH/Ability One
- Workforce Alliance
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
- Tower Forum of Broward County
- Palm Beach Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Association
- Community Associations Institute
- South Florida Golf Course Superintendents Association